Welcome to the POTcoin Staking Pool
If you have POTcoin and would like to stake your coins with me, here’s the place to do it. There is a 15POT minimum deposit.
You may continue making deposits via FaucetHub tip until DECEMBER 1, 2019. After this date, any coins received are NOT guaranteed to make it into the pool and may be lost due to the closure of FH. I will try my best to make sure coins are swept from FH at the time of closure, but I can not guarantee it, therefore, please do not send any tips AFTER December 1.
This pool is always open to new deposits, and deposited coins will join the pool immediately and will be eligible for rewards once they mature. Multiple deposits are allowed but your coins must mature before they can earn rewards
How to Deposit:
- Read this: Deposited coins need to mature 8 hours before they can begin to earn a staking reward. Unlike other pools, I DO NOT take any “maintenance or marketing fees”. However, I will round down to the nearest 10000th, (0.000X) This will make the sheets easier to manage and will cover all the fees associated with this coin. You can request a withdrawal at any time but note that they will be processed over a 24-36 hour period, and may only be requested after coins have been on deposit for 12 hours or more. You can request your full accumulated amount, or any portion thereof.
- Send POT, 15POT minimum to: P9iBpdmpMb4mrg39PRey88pC8rPKUcmyL9
- You may also Tip your deposit from FaucetHub to ‘chickenburrito’. Take a screenshot of the tip message, if i am not online. Also a good idea to do it even when i’m online.
- All deposits subject to verification. Keep proof of deposit handy (screenshot of server tip messages, when applicable or txid)
- Fill out this form:
- Results sheets will be sent out every 2-3 days. Please make sure your email address is correct.
Be sure to check out our other staking pools
This is not a special thing I’m putting on because I like you so much. I already stake my POT so if you want to get in on it, you’re welcome to. Otherwise, stay off my lawn!
Or visit the growing list of bona fide faucets.
Potcoin.com for wallets.
You are free to withdraw your coins at any time, provided they have matured. You may withdraw all or any portion, just send me a PM on FaucetHub or leave a message in Slack