TAKE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TIP
Deposits will only be taken Friday-Sunday. Save up your small amounts of BTX and wait for the weekend to deposit. Taking several small deposits every day of the week is too much work.
What’s the BTX Airdrop Pool?
BTX network is sending out weekly airdrops, free BTX to wallets that are registered for Airdrops and that have at least 1BTX in them. I run a pool for people that either don’t have a wallet set up or don’t have enough BTX to catch the drops on their own. Together, the pool acts as one wallet and receives the full airdrop, which is then divided among everyone based on their share of the pool.
Want to get BTX airdrops but don’t have a BTX desktop wallet? This is the place for you. Earn 7% on your BTX balance every week. BTX airdrops are NOT indefinite. They will end once the airdrop wallet is depleted. Based on NEW calculations made by someone on btctalk, the airdrops are likely to run dry early May, 2018.
Please NOTE: All coins that are sent back TO FaucetHub will incur a 1.5% deposit fee. I have no control over this fee, it’s strictly implemented by FaucetHub (for all deposits). This is in addition to the standard network transaction fee. Please keep this in mind when you request a withdrawal. To the best of my knowledge, if you have a wallet outside of FaucetHub, either a desktop/mobile wallet or an exchange address, you will only pay network transactions fees if your withdrawal goes to that address instead of back to FaucetHub.
How to earn your drops:
- Deposit BTX (no minimum) to: 1FEdmTVGJzwFmSgs7uyXQVnGAf9Nqi7GzT
- Or you can deposit via FH Tip. All deposits must be received by Sunday 11:00am (US central time; GMT+6)
- All deposits subject to verification. Keep proof of deposit handy (screenshot of server tip messages or txid)
- Fill out this form
- If you leave a FH tip for deposit and i’m not online to receive it, please screenshot it and either add the link in the TxID box, PM it to me in FH, or save it for when i get back online.
- Airdrops are received every Monday. Coins must be in the wallet BEFORE Monday to receive that week’s drop. Otherwise, they will have to wait until the following Monday to earn drops.
You join our discord channel here: Discord
Withdrawals can be requested at any time, here
Coins going back into FH incur a FaucetHub implemented deposit fee of 1.5%, per deposit in addition to standard network transaction fees. I have no control over any of these fees. I will try to group withdrawls together that are going back to FH to reduce the network fee, but the FH 1.5% fee is unavoidable. So if you request a withdrawal directly into your FH address, you will be responsible for both the 1.5% and the full network fee. If you want your withdrawal as an FH tip, you will still be responsible for the 1.5%, but the network fee will be slightly less.
Back to POOLS
Check out the new quality-assured faucet list. New high-paying faucets being added.